Business Development Intern (VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP)
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
vibefam is based in Singapore.
Being part of vibefam is like being a part of a big family. This position will play a crucial role in helping us accelerate the growth of our network of boutique studios in Singapore and Hong Kong.
This role will involve working closely with the Founders who are based in Singapore.
- Identify business opportunities by finding prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Accompany Co-Founders with meeting potential customers and developing new relationships
- Attend sales calls, meetings to learn sales techniques
- Increase technical and professional knowledge by conducting competitor analysis, attending industry events
- Maintain existing relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Conduct market research, reporting on customer trends and buying trends
- Assist in digital marketing efforts to increase brand visibility and credibility
Requirements to Apply
- Eligible majors: Sales, Marketing, Business/Business Management,
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of fitness industry and desire to learn more
- High level of confidence in own abilities, resilience, and ability to cope with rejection
- A positive attitude and approach
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive to flourish in a highly competitive environment and field
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
NOTE: This is an unpaid internship. Interns may be milestone-based allowances based on performance and outcomes achieved.
Please apply for this role only if you are willing to take on an unpaid internship. While this is an unpaid role, it will be an empowering role that will allow you to experience what it is like to be an entrepreneur as you will be working directly with the co-founders of the startup.