Part-time Business Development Intern [VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP]
vibefam is based in Singapore.
Being part of vibefam is like being a part of a big family. This role is one of limitless possibilities, where you’re welcome to think and operate like an entrepreneur and play an active role in helping us accelerate the growth in Singapore and Hong Kong.
This role will involve working closely with the Founders who are based in Singapore.
· Identify business opportunities through cold prospecting
· Accompany Co-Founders to meet potential customers and developing new relationships
· Attend sales calls, meetings and deliver B2B sales to potential clients
· Maintain existing relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
· Writing thought articles and blog posts to increase visibility of brand
· Assist in digital marketing efforts to increase brand visibility and credibility
· Conduct competitor analysis, attend industry events
· Conduct market research, reporting on customer trends and buying trends
Requirements to Apply
We don’t care whether you have a degree in Business, but an entrepreneurial drive would help you excel in this role. We care that you actually enjoy experimenting with new ideas and getting down to executing them.
• Native Language: We’re looking for someone to help us grow in the Hong Kong market. You must speak and write the local native language fluently.
• Organized: We’re looking for someone who can follow through with tasks assigned and take ownership of them.
• Multitask: This is a role that requires a lot of juggling and the ability to prioritise smartly. If handling more than one thing at a time causes you to stress, we understand, but wouldn’t recommend you take up this role.
• Communications: You should be a wizard at language, and not afraid to speak to corporate decision makers. You know when to use a casual tone and when to switch to formal.
• Creativity: You relish in being creative, and coming up with crazy ideas and pushing boundaries is your kind of thing.
• Curiosity: You are intrinsically motivated to learn.
• Teamwork: This is a role that would require you to work well in a team as well as independently when required
• Grit and Resilience: Working at a start-up is never easy. There will be challenges and you will face multiple rejections. A high degree of self-motivation, ability to cope with rejections and a drive to flourish in a new environment will set you apart.
• Some experience with the Fitness industry and/or a keen desire to learn more will be critical
NOTE: You will be remunerated an allowance payment, with opportunity for incentive payments based on performance.
The internship will be a 17-week part-time engagement from 6 September to 31 Dec 2021.