Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Creating promotional information to drive business
- Coordinating multiple channels of marketing strategies
- Managing budgets for marketing campaigns
- Testing new marketing opportunities
- Building relationships with media outlets
- Directing social media strategies
- Evaluating performances of marketing campaigns
- Troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well
- Monitoring and improving SEO
- Addressing customer service problems
- Coming up with new ways to promote new products
- Analyzing customer feedback from social media platforms
- Analyzing advertising returns.
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma in business/ marketing disciplines or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator…etc) is required
- The sophisticated user of popular social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin) is preferred
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Logical, self-motivated and diligent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.