Social Media & Marketing Intern
- Career Level Others
Little Steps is a free email newsletter and website devoted to delivering the inside scoop on what to do, buy, and discover in Hong Kong and beyond. They scout, taste and shop to find the hippest and happening for parents and their kids.
Our client is looking for a creative and proactive intern for their marketing team. The professional will be responsible for managing the client’s social media channels- including Instagram and Facebook etc. It is a paid, 2 day (10 hour/week) remote internship for candidates with potential. If interested, please take a look at the job responsibilities and requirements.
• Executing relevant content for social media- i.e., posts, videos and images
• Attend weekly meeting remotely
• Brainstorm ideas and collaborate with the team for upcoming strategies
• Research and analyze internal and external social media trends
• Collaborate with third parties to ensure successful delivery of content
• Other Ad hoc duties as required
• University students and graduates from all disciplines (marketing and graphic design students will be a priority)
• Prior experience is a big plus (please submit an online portfolio)
• Must be creative and have an eye for detail
• Must be well-organized, dependable and have an outgoing personality
• Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Native English speakers will be prioritized.