Analyst Programmer Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
Analyst Programmers work within a team for securities or futures trading system / settlement system development and maintenance including analysis, design, coding, testing and documentation. As an intern, you will get to learn software development in the financial industry through an 8 to 12 week program, subject to the availability of the candidate and business needs. The internship will allow you to collaborate and connect with the senior team members in different departments.
What You Offer:
- Students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI), web programming, and database programming is desirable
- High proficiency in Linux, OSX, and Windows operating systems, PC applications including MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing
- Familiar with development skills in Java spring boot development
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, creative and able to work under pressure.