Research & Content Intern (6 months, full-time, starting March 2021)
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Join our dynamic team to promote innovative business models for societal impact.
You will be a key member of a small but energetic and resourceful team dedicated to driving Shared Value in the region. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and expanding global movement as corporations such as Accenture, Barclays, Nestlé or AXA seek to embed societal impact in their operations.
What you will do:
- Assist the team to meet the organisation’s mission to drive Shared Value in the region.
- Conduct environmental and/or social issue landscape research in support of SVPHK’sThematic Initiatives and industry Task Forces.
- Interview Shared Value practitioners and write business case studies to advocate for CSV.
- Support the team in managing partner relationships with NGOs, universities, and otherstakeholders
- Help coordinate SVPHK’s public events as well as activities, trainings and workshops forcorporate members.
- Gain opportunities in representing Shared Value Project Hong Kong at business and socialinnovation events.
- Full-time internship from March/April 2021 for a period of 6 months, ideally through till the end of October.
What we are looking for:
- Penultimate year students with some work experience preferred.
- Applicants with a work permit or Hong Kong PR and right of abode.
- Strong writing and presentation skills in English required; Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage.
- High attention to detail; Graphic design skills are a plus.
Please apply to [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter.
- March 2, 2021