Recruitment Consultant/ Associate Consultant – full time opportunity after graduation
- Career Level Officer
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are currently seeking for a Recruitment Consultant/ Associate Consultant who is keen to pursue a career in the recruitment industry. If you are self-motivated/ energetic and are interested in building relationship with people, we are excited to meet you.
– Superb employee culture
– Genuine career progression opportunities
– Base salary + monthly uncapped commission
– Incentive quarterly & yearly including paid trip
We welcome anyone:
- A self-starter, ambitious, driven in sales with strong passion in people business
- Works well under pressure, highly motivated to outreach goals and targets
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills and proactive in expanding own network
- A personable, outgoing and highly energetic approach
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Degree holder/ Diploma in any disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment/ sales
- Fresh Graduates would also be considered
- Fluent in Cantonese/ English and Chinese
Your role but not limited to:
- Daily communication with candidates (including both cold calling and warm calling) on the industrial trend and direction regularly.
- Discover talents out in the markets by screening and interviewing candidates.
- Best match to vacancies, monitor the process and handles all rounded coordination.
- Actively connect with candidates through various sources and expand the candidate pool.
- Manage the mature database to ensure we do not miss any talents in the market.
- Provide quality customer service to clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Deliver a full 360-degree recruitment solution, from assignment taking to search & selection and offer negotiations.