Part Time Client Relations & Admin Assistant
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
Baumhaus embraces a holistic approach to creative arts learning for children 0–6 years old. We believe that by nurturing children’s artistic sensibilities, we instill in them an awareness of themselves and others, while encouraging creativity and individuality. We see the positive impact the creative arts have on children: building confidence, encouraging collaboration with the community and planting the seed for a lifelong love of the arts. Through our music and drama programs, Kindermusik and DramaLab, we encourage independence and creative expression.
The role of the Client Relations is an integral part of the Company. As the ‘face’ of Baumhaus, it is the duty of the Client Relations Officer to represent to all clients who we are, what we wish to achieve, and the range of services we offer. This job includes daily face-to-face communication with clients & colleagues, and some administrative duties. We are currently looking for part-time support for our centre in Wan Chai. Working time would mainly be on weekends and public holidays
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily opening and closing of facility
- Face-to-face communication with all clients
- Record keeping
- Managing daily financial transactions
- Telephone communication – answers telephone enquiries about opening hours, services we offer, schedules, happenings/parties, where to find more information
- Directs to Admissions all enquiries regarding classes: availability, registrations, make-ups, trials.
- Monitors and ensures safe and correct use of facility by all
- Monitors and ensures cleanliness and hygiene of facility
- Informs Manager of any issues/needs/repairs