Project Intern (Full-time, 6-month)
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Phenix by OnTheList is born with a dedication to fight food waste.
Since 2015, OnTheList has been committed to turn inventories into opportunities. It has helped various brands to manage their past season inventories and have saved 2M items from destruction.
To continue this fight, OnTheList is teaming up with Phenix, a European company to find a sustainable solution for F&B retailers in Asia to connect with OnTheList members to save perfectly good food from going to waste while leveraging on a mobile application that connects F&B retailers to customers directly.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the management team on various strategic and operational issues – including business development, customer success, marketing and product development
- Take responsibility for your projects; sharing responsibilities, communicating clearly, setting deadlines and demonstrating results
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Analytically-minded, detail conscious and independent – eager to assume initiative
- Exceptionally organised, with planning, time management and multitasking skills
- Flexible and able to work across teams, quickly switching between tasks
- Excellent communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Good understanding and interest in start-ups with business oriented mindset
- Outstanding proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs. Photoshop is a plus.
- Zero-Waste enthusiast