Marketing Executive (Native German/ French/ Japanese/Korean)
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to help launch our product into Japan / Korea . Germany. You will have the backing of the existing marketing team which includes (PR, Social, Search and Aquisition)
• Creating and localising a wide range of different marketing materials to take advantage of the new marketing channels as they are added to the wider marketing mix.
• Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to: Affiliates, Advertising Networks, Social Media, Mobile
• Localise web content for Japanese Korean / German product launch.
• Create SEO strategy for local Japanese market.
• Preparing digital and offline marketing campaigns across all current non-funded marketing channels including: Email, SMS, Inbox, Push, Social.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with promotional activities.
• Maintain and update onsite content in all languages through our CMS
• Provide marketing ideas for jurisdiction or brand specific campaigns
• Build landing pages, promotional pages and key SEO content
• Write campaign briefs and terms and conditions
• Build campaign Mailers, SMS, Inbox & Push Notifications
• Assure quality control through marketing campaign testing
• Fulfil department and personal KPI’s as delivered by your manager
Candidates skills and experience:
• Native Japanese speaker who is a natural marketer who is excited about contributing and takes ownership for our product launch into a new market.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence.
• Organised and able to keep focus and structure to ensure deadlines are met.
• Takes ownership over assigned tasks.
• Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent communication and team working skills, with a passion and drive to work in a small but efficient and highly successful team
• This is a full-time position based in Hong Kong
• We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience
• Perks include full health insurance, team lunches and fully stocked pantry/ happy hour drinks, true work life balance.
- July 5, 2021