- Career Level Officer
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
Little Habs is formed by our dedication to child development and early childhood education. Together with our committed and caring teachers and our highly experienced curriculum development team, our core values have enabled us to provide a child-centred learning environment and to ensure that our children have ample opportunities to be immersed into the delightful world of sensory play.
- Assisting English teachers to conduct the classes
- To monitor lessons, and prepare teaching materials
- To provide quality child care and supervision to young children, and to nurture meaningful relationships with young learners
- To help English teacher to develop creative and interactive lessons
- To work as part of a team and collaborate with teachers
- Diploma / Certificate course or above
- Fluent in Cantonese, with early childhood education experience
- Enthusiastic, creative and patient
- Love Kids with cheerful and passionate personality
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
We provide a welcoming and safe learning environment for our young learners. We take pride in nurturing a dynamic team of passionate educators who exceed expectations in early childhood education. If you are keen on immersing yourself in multicultural teaching experience and leaving a positive impact on young minds, reach out to us today.