Assistant Creative Media Designer / Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Company OverviewLife-long Learning International Limited (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for employees, partners, and customers.We are seeking a talented Assistant Creative Media designer or Intern to join our Marketing team. As a Assistant Creative Media designer, you will be working closely with our in-house marketing and software programmers to design and produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content for our website.To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high quality animated content that engages website viewers. If interested, please review the job responsibilities and requirements and click ‘apply now’ to get started.Your Responsibilities:
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including animated videos, motion graphic, email templates, digital content, social media marketing and videography and informative ebooks.
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Marketing and IT teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Providing ideas on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Support in video edition if necessary;
- Complete ad-hoc duties as required;
- Studying bachelor’s degree or graduated from creative media design, graphic design, digital design or a related field.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Sketch.
- Excellent knowledge in designing, producing motion graphic, animation and graphic & video editing.
- Understand commercial visual design not just for its aesthetics but for its functionality and impact.
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software. With knowledge in UX/UI design is a plus, but not necessary;
- Fair in English & Chinese;
- A team player and a self-starter, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, solid numerical reasoning ability, and strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Why work with us?
- We provide a young, fun and energetic western working environment;
- Interns able to gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world;
- Able to work with a professional team;
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- A reference letter will be provided upon completion;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to [email protected]
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.