- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Life-long Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for young and talented developer that has a strong passion for IT and data analysis. The candidate will be allowed to collaborate with the us to deliver and execute a broad range of projects. Whether it is to improve user experience or expanding on internal infrastructure, the internship will allow the individual to put his or her skills into practice! The whole internship programme will enable you to kickstart or build your career in today’s competitive environment. If interested, please review the job responsibilities and requirements and click ‘apply now’ to get started.
- Report to our CTO (a foreigner holds PhD in AI) ;
- Assist the development team to perform front/backend web development and coordination;
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues of projects;
- Assist the development to perform testing for products;
- Co-ordinate with users of different areas , investigate & resolve issues and concerns raised by users
- Attend weekly meetings with our development team ;
- Complete ad-hoc duties as required;
- Studying bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Information System, data analysis or related disciplines, currently pursuing a recognised university degree in Hong Kong in full-time STEM programme is preferred and welcome for student who is under exchange programme;
- Proficient in responsive Web programming such as HTML/ HTML5, CSS/ CSS3;
- With basic knowledge of computer science fundamentals including algorithms, data structures and databases;
- Familiar with data analytics tools like Google Analytics is an advantage;
- With knowledge in UX/UI design is a plus, but not necessary;
- Fluent in English & Chinese (Chinese language is not a must for non-local student);
- A team player and a self-starter, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, solid numerical reasoning ability, and strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Why work with us?
- We provide a young, fun and energetic western working environment;
- Interns able to gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world;
- Able to work with a professional team;
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- A reference letter will be provided upon completion;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to [email protected]
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.