Digital Marketing & Customer Service Intern (Through Digital & Social Media)
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
Lifelong Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for a marketing & customer service intern who’s energetic and self- motivated to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will assist in running a wide range of promotion and marketing activities for the business. Duties include providing assist in launching various marketing and promotional activities, perform marketing analysis and assist in developing new sales channels and customers etc.
You will have the opportunity to contribute creative ideas to help achieve our goals. If you are passionate in developing in Marketing & Customer Service function, you are invited to submit your application to us.
- Support planning & execution of marketing campaigns (both online and offline campaigns);
- Assist to develop and implement marketing programs to achieve sales target;
- By utilizing digital and social medial approach to maintaining and developing new sales channels and customers, to maintain good communication, to provide customers with active, timely and satisfying services (cold call is not required);
- Perform marketing analysis on the learning environment in HK and Asia Pacific region for product development;
- Prepare regular sales performance and market analysis report;
- Perform (Customer Relationship Management) database maintenance for the company;
- Other ad-hoc duties that assigned;
- Diploma or above students in Marketing, Business Communication, E-Commerce and other related disciplines are welcome;
- Currently pursuing a recognised university degree in Hong Kong in full-time STEM programme is an advantage but not necessary;
- Familiar with web and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing);
- Familiar with Illustrator and Photoshop would be a definite advantage;
- Strong desire to learn, with positive attitude, responsible, dynamic and enthusiastic team player;
- Be an articulative, creative and organised individual;
Why Work with Us?:
- We provide a young, fun and energetic work environment;
- Training will be provided;
- Interns able to gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world;
- Flexible working time & Relaxing working atmosphere at Kowloon Tong;
- A reference letter will be provided upon satisfactory completion of the internship;.
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to [email protected].
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.