Content Creator Intern (Learning)
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lifelong Learning (www.life-longlearning.com) is a spring up eLearning technology provider that builds a powerful, user-friendly solutions by applying AI and Machine Learning to help organizations of all sizes deliver training for individuals, employees, partners, and customers.
We are looking for a community Content Creator intern who’s energetic and self- motivated to join our growing marketing department. If you’re ambitious about building a career in digital marketing, then you’ve come to the right place. In addition to being a savvy social media user, you should have amazing multitasking and organizational abilities. The candidate should be a part of the Hong Kong student community and help us in connecting with students in universities across Hong Kong.
- Prepare well-researched content regarding professional training or elearning technology for publication online;
- Proofreading content for any errors and inconsistencies;
- Communicate and cooperate with Marketing team;
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials;
- Collaborate with Marketing team to track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics;
- Assist in performing marketing analysis on the learning environment in HK and Asia; Pacific region for product development;
- Other ad-hoc duties that assigned;
- Undergraduate students from journalism, marketing, communications, linguistics, or related field and other related disciplines are welcome;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Cantonese Chinese
- With Portfolio of published articles;
- With Writing and proofreading experience;
- Work closely with data analyst to apply user engagement insights to refine content;
- With knowledge in digital marketing particular in SEO is an advantage but not a must;
- Must be able to use content creation tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Chinese Word Processing);
- Strong desire to learn, with positive attitude, responsible, dynamic and enthusiastic team player;
- Be an articulative, creative and organised individual;
- Must display strong interest in social media management;
- Interns with outstanding performance will be offered for a part-time or permanent assignment after completion the internship programme;
If you’re ready to unleash your potential and build something impactful, this is the team for you!
Interested parties please send your full resume to click “apply now” or email to [email protected]
All information received will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- July 5, 2021