Business Development – Marketing
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
seeking an entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, Marketing Intern to participate in a 6-month Marketing Internship at the headquarters. This is an important position as our firm expands across geographies and product verticals.
This role will tackle 3 marketing verticals:
Content creation and digital design
Public Relations (press releases, conferences and awards)
1. Content creation and digital design
- Work with the COO, CBDO and Marketing VP to create a unified brand and tone of voice, across all touchpoints (internal and external)
- Create clean and crisp presentations and reports in PowerPoint, Word, HTML templates.
- Create an approved photo and icon library for the firm
- Create content for both social posts and internal communications
- Support the COO and Marketing VP in a complete re-design to the firm’s website
2. Corporate Communications
- Work with the COO to establish an internal communication strategy
- Generate, edit, proofread, publish, and share daily, weekly and monthly content via the firm’s internal communication channels (SharePoint, Microsoft Teams)
- Take ownership for personally improving employee engagement across all internal channels
- Take ownership for the firms branding and style guide and ensure it is implemented across internal and external communication channels.
3. Public Relations
- Gain a quick understanding of the purpose and culture of the firm and incorporate this into key messages
- Support the COO and Marketing VP in writing and publishing press releases, award nominations, social media posts and greeting messages
- Establish relationships with external news agencies and reporters in the region
- Analyse social media and Google analytics to gauge the success of the firms’ external content and campaigns
Requirements to apply
- Recent graduate from a recognized university (prefer with a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, or another relevant field)
- Superior English writing, editing and proof-reading skills with a relentless focus on correct grammar
- Understanding of all-around consistency in style, fonts, images, and tone
- Experience using Microsoft suite, HTML templates and content creation tools.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-growing financial services firm
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing strategy and concepts.
- A positive and can-do attitude, where no assignment is too big or too small.
- An ability to communicate with colleagues of all levels from other interns to C-Level executives
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior academic achievement.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and results-oriented mentality.
- Personal and professional integrity