Intern – Systems Delivery & Modernization – Core Business Operations – Consulting – HK
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
• We are the world’s largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
• We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
• We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute* since 2006！
Being one of Deloitte’s core businesses, Deloitte Consulting is a global leading consulting organization. Deloitte Consulting Global generated USD 20.8 billion of revenue in FY21. This is the 3rd consecutive year of the 9th years that Deloitte has received the #1 ranking as a global consulting firm. Deloitte has been ranked No. 1 by revenue according to Gartner Market Share report, in its June 2022 report titled, Gartner Market Share Analysis: Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2021. In China, by continuing to provide first-class management consulting services to clients from various industries, Deloitte Consulting has its practice developed rapidly. Over the past ten years, Deloitte Consulting China’s average annual revenue growth rate is close to 30%. Deloitte Consulting China has over 6000 specialists and consultants across 18 cities with steady growth throughout revenue and talent requisition.
Core Business Operations
Core business operations are the heartbeat of business, enabling the organization to do what it does best, and do it profitably. CBO empowers talent, enhances productivity, services customers, and drive results. CBO helps client transform their key functions of the business, and connect the dots from strategic aspirations to digital implementations. Leverage our functional and technical capabilities to transform, modernize, and run existing technology platforms; or design and implement new cloud-based technology solutions, many of them tailor-made for company sectors. We help client imagine, deliver and run supply network to address tomorrow’s challenges and opportunities, provide a platform for generating critical insights, optimize business processes and automating core business activities across the value chain.
Our Systems Delivery & Modernization industry-leading IT and technology specialists will guide the organization through end-to-end redesign and modernization of your platforms to give rise to new capabilities and empower your business.
Work you will do:
• Assist tasks in consulting engagements, including preparing for engagement deliverables, proposals, or other materials as required
• Helps our clients achieve business objectives through the use of our value-added consulting service.
• Produces a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience with others to team
• Collects, assimilates and analyzes relevant data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
• Applies basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
• Maintains a positive, professional attitude and adapts to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
• Uses and applies frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
• Values and considers the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
• Applies technology fundamentals to client situations
• Finds and leverages a diverse set of resources and shares findings with others
• Elicits and documents requirements
• Applies knowledge of application development disciplines
You are also expected to do:
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development;
• Acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• Prefers major in Management Information System, Computer Science, Computer Software, Computer Engineer and other related majors
• Always takes the initiative, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure and travel
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin/Cantonese
• A fast learner and strong team player
• Creative, flexible and self-confident
• Proficiency in MS Office
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat 德勤招聘
- November 15, 2023
- November 15, 2023