Intern – Cloud & Engineering – Core Business Operations – Consulting – HK
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
About the Business
Cloud excellence is now evolving as the core digitalization strategy for industry enterprises. As the top-ranked leading cloud advisory provider globally, Deloitte Cloud worked closely with our global alliance cloud partners (Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Huawei Cloud, etc.) to help our clients achieving cloud excellence. We would execute in following areas：
• Enterprise cloud DNA cultivation. For different cloud maturity clients, we would help the leadership to establish and cultivate cloud DNA from strategy, organization, operation and technical application aspects, design enablement approaches and roadmap based on our industrial experiences.
• End-to-end cloud-based digital operation advisory. From supply chain to marketing, enterprise to end-consumer, we would deep dive into our clients’ operational processes, leveraging cloud applications and eco-advisory solutions to optimize domestic and global client’s daily operations, shaping the cloud-based digitalization model with our cloud best practices.
• Cutting-edge cloud service & solution exploring. We would continuously explore cloud business and technical solutions in the area, such as cloud strategy & readiness, cloud migration, SaaS application design and implementation, etc., to help clients develop their tailored creative cloud business, maintain the competitive advantages for digital transformation.
Work you’ll do:
• Produces a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience with others to team
• Custom native application initial architecture, development and implementation
• SaaS implementation
• Cloud migration and managed service
• Applies basic cloud concepts to client
• Maintains a positive, professional attitude and adapts to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
• Values and considers the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
• Applies technology fundamentals to client situations
• Finds and leverages a diverse set of resources and shares findings with others
• Applies background in cloud and relevant Deloitte methodology to support cloud solutions
• Cloud adaptions on infrastructure services, including OS/ Network/ Database/ Middleware
• Exposure to IT infrastructure and cloud platforms (i.e. /AWS/AliCloud/ Azure)
• Basic knowledge of VMware
• Cloud Management, system administration and trouble shooting.
• Certification on cloud computing will be an asset.
• AWS, Azure, Google, AliCloud Solutions Architect Certification(s) will be an advantage
• Bachelor degree or above with distinctions in the academic performance, and/or master degree from overseas top institutions are highly preferred
• Preferred majors in Computer Science, Engineering, E-commerce, Information Systems Management, Analytics and other related majors
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Creative, flexible and self-confident
• Passionate about excelling a career in Consulting
• Always take the initiative, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude and willing to work under pressure and travel
• Demonstrate leadership abilities with good organizing skills
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and preferably also in Chinese
• A fast learner and strong team player
• Have strong interest and point of view in the transition and transformation of traditional industries in the digital age
• Proficient in MS Office
- November 15, 2023