Intern – AI & Data – Strategy, Analytics and M&A (SAM) – Consulting – HK
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
About Strategy, Analytics and M&A
Today’s leaders need to transform their business through thoughtful analysis and strategic choices about growth and technology enablers in order to remain successful tomorrow. Helping these leaders to identify and propel themselves is the trusted role and mission of our Strategy, Analytics and Merger & Acquisition (SAM) consultants.
We serve and deliver impact on the CEO agenda covering strategic development, organic and inorganic growth (M&A), business transformation and technology enablement. We are a multi-functional team spanning across the four following service offerings.
– Strategy Track helps our clients architect and realize growth and business transformation via our three strategic service offerings.
o Strategy & Business Design Offering – works with executives to catalyze enterprise wide, strategy-led business transformations and help drive organic growth for these clients across customer insights, operating model changes, business design and advanced performance management, often around a digital transformation agenda.
o Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Offering – works with executives to design and execute inorganic growth strategies through mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliance, restructures and IPOs. The M&A team helps leaders drive deal execution, and realize value throughout the transaction and then create value post transaction.
o Public Sector Offering – collaborates with our clients to deliver strategies that help government agencies, State-Owned-Enterprise, public sector affiliated clients as well as real estate clients to adapt to unique public sector challenges, opportunities and objectives.
– Analytics Track empowers our clients by harnessing the power of data analytics, intelligent automation, and AI technologies to build the technological backbone to compete in the digital age.
o AI & Data Service Offering – works with executives to make better use of its vast amounts of data and help them to drive adoption of technologies that deliver operational improvements and business value creation.
AI & Data (AI&D) Intern Role Description
As a part of AI&D, you will join a team that allows you to build strong skills in Digitalization. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth across digital transformation and data-related topics. AI&D solutions harness the power of analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence to uncover hidden relationships from vast amounts of data in the clients’ organization. Implementing the right strategy and digitalization requires balancing speed, cost, and quality to deliver measurable business value. We offer three core services:
o Enterprise Analytics & AI Strategy – You will have the opportunity to communicate with CDO and CIO to design and implement enterprise-wide strategies which integrate leading analytics and AI capabilities across a client’s value chain to build an Insight-Driven Organization
o Cognitive Insights & Engagement – You will have the opportunity to work with client’s business analysis and data science teams to generate insights which catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science-based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms
o Data & Analytics Modernization – You will have the opportunity to coordinate with business and IT departments to design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence and scientific decision-making
We are looking for exceptional individuals from top tier schools to join us.
Required qualifications include:
• Prefer majors in Business Analytics, Information Management, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and other related majors
• Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Always takes the initiative, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and willing to travel
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment (extracurricular activities, internship experience, etc.) will be a bonus
• Experienced in data analysis with Python (including but not limited to Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn , Matplotlib), SQL, SAS or other programming language will be a bonus
• A fast learner and a strong team player
• Creative, flexible and self-confident
• Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English; proficiency in any other international language is a bonus
• Cantonese speaking is preferable for Hong Kong applicants
- November 15, 2023