Human Resources Officer
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are a start up company located at Nina Tower, Tsuen Wan, in cope with rapid expending of business scale, we are looking for below talent to join our company.
- Responsible for recruitment activities, including job posting, selection & conduct interviews
- Provide support in employee movements including but not limited to interview coordination, placement follow-up, data verification, system updates…etc;
- Prepare and update regular management reports on recruitment activities;
- Report to Head of HR for the daily matters and maintain good internal system;
- Compile regular HR related statistics and reports for management review
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and practices and ensure procedures meet business needs and are following laws and regulations.
- Assist in ad hoc HR projects & employee activities
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Head of HR.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, candidate with IT and Finance background would be an advantage;
- Positive thinking with strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and cope with a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent command of spoken Mandarin;
- Sound knowledge in HR practices, labor ordinance & related legal regulatory;
- Proficient in MS Applications and Chinese word processing;
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address: [email protected]