Website Development Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The HKIP is searching for a young and talented developer that has a strong passion for web design. The candidate will be allowed to collaborate with the HKIP team to deliver and execute a broad range of projects. Whether it is to improve user experience, or expanding on internal infrastructure, the internship will allow the individual to put his or her skills into practice! The eight-week programme will enable you to kickstart or build your career in today’s competitive environment. If interested, please review the job responsibilities and requirements and click ‘apply now’ to get started.
- Perform front/backend web development and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues of the system.
- Attend weekly meetings with web designers and backend developers.
- Stay up to date with top-notched framework and apply to the company.
- Complete ad-hoc duties as required.
- Studying Bachelor degree or above in computer science or other related disciplines.
- Fluency in English. Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
- Good knowledge in UX/UI design is a big plus, but not necessary.
- Experience with related framework and libraries ( jQuery, bootstrap, PHP, WordPress).
- Must be highly responsible, detailed-oriented and a good team player.
Why work with us?
- We provide a fun, ambitious and collaborative work environment.
- Interns can gain practical experience in the fast-paced business world.
- A reference letter will be provided upon completion.
- Flexible working time.
- Relaxing atmosphere with attractive salary.