Videography and Content Creator Internship (paid position)
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Lights, camera, action!
The Hong Kong internship platform is actively looking for a creative student or a fresh graduate to help us create promotional material for our company’s services. It is an exciting opportunity to build up your portfolio, gain industry experience and put your hard-earned skills into practice! As we value your talent, we would like to emphasize that the position is paid and is flexible according to your needs.
Please note the position is a temporary full-time role.
Job Responsibilities for Videographer position (70%):
- Attend brainstorming meetings and come up with exciting and creative ideas
- Research and understand our target market to ensure content and strategy relates to the demographic
- Prepare scripts and develop storyboards with the team
- Manage corporate budget, schedules, deliverables and other colleagues
- Assist in on-site shooting and preparation
- Create, develop and edit videos, photography and copywritten materials according to the brief
- Ensure a consistent company image through effective visual communication
- Responsible for updating and maintain a steady flow of content through various social media channels
Job Responsibilities for Content Creator position (30%):
- Research and create compelling SEO-friendly content for the company
- Write blog articles regarding the video on our social media pages
- Post pictures, stories and clips on various platforms like Youtube
- Proof-read and ensure company tone of voice is consistent throughout every post.
- Other admin duties as required.
- Must be a student or a recent graduate at a university, specialising in marketing, creative media, animation or any other related disciplines
- Should have prior knowledge and/or experience in using DSLR and other HD cameras, editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro/Photoshop, and social media like Facebook, Instagram and WeChat
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and able to work under pressure
- Must be living as a local resident of Hong Kong (we do not accept international applicants).
Why work for the HKIP?:
- The internship is a paid opportunity! (negotiated salary)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly team lunches
- A chance to network with our clients for future opportunities
- An offered bonus if video and other materials reach set targets (negotiated by us and you)