- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Star Anise is a leading legal recruitment and compliance recruitment agency based in Central, Hong Kong and part of the Star Anise HR group.
We are seeking a highly motivated graduate to join our successful team. A vacancy is now open for applicants to join us as a Graduate Researcher where you will learn the skills to develop into a highly effective market research analyst.
In joining the Star Anise platform, you will acquire the skill sets to acquire detailed intelligence and undertake comprehensive analyses on the legal, finance and business communities, and to convey and document this knowledge properly, succinctly and in a timely manner for the relevant business line. You will learn what it takes to develop the skills and attributes to become a highly skilled team player and well respected professional.
- Registering, update and coding of candidate and client records on the company’s recruitment and Client Relationship Management (CRM) databases
- Conduct thorough market research on organisations and industries, including team mapping, industry leaders, key stakeholders and decision makers using online and offline methods, and cold/warm calling
- In a timely and efficient manner, update the teams on the latest roles and job trends in the areas of our specialisation, identify key moves in the legal and compliance sector, research into new law firm models and legal tech, research into key new areas of law that lawyers need training on
- Assist in producing company’s marketing content such as brochures, posters, flyers and/or writing articles on topics relating to the group’s businesses, and contribute material to the company’s newsletters
- Participate in webinars to gather industry insights followed by a report outlining key points from the event
- Work closely with other team members to carry out research for our sister companies, Yuzu and SALT
- Assist on ad hoc tasks/projects (including administrative tasks).
- Recent university graduate, strong academic qualifications
- Fast, accurate word processing and data inputting skills
- Excellent research skills, highly disciplined and able to drive processes efficiently
- Passion to reach higher levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Lateral thinker, ability to see and understand relationships (and the degrees of relationships) between organisations and people
- Strong commercial awareness, can demonstrate a keen interest in current/business affairs and able to analyse and identify the impact of events impacting the finance and legal markets
- First rate written presentation skills with the ability to condense and present information in a succinct and easily understood manner
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) would be an advantage
- Pro-active, self-motivated and independent
- Positive thinker and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outstanding time management and organisational skills
- A quick learner who is highly adept at using computer software and online research tools
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected], or for a confidential discussion, please call on +852 3460 3533.