- Career Level Student
- Experience 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About this role
The company is looking for someone with keen interest in social media and love for fruit and color!
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who will manage all aspects of social media and assist with marketing. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Responsibilities for Social Media Expert:
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working within the marketing team
- Content creator – plan and create content for all social media platforms
- Content writing – develop descriptions & copy for products, social media platforms and adverts.
- Email marketing/campaigns – plan, create and execute email templates using your own designs and photographers photos to send out promotional activity to our subscribers.
- Manage most social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest – specifically by posting every day, interacting with customers and other brands, customer service, replying to comments etc.
- Create a weekly content calendar, scheduled posts + stories for the week using Later Media.
- Sound understanding of Canva software. Create/develop fun and exciting stories, graphic like feed posts, banners etc. surrounding the brand identity to help aid in the promotion of Fruitful Day.
- Use of software such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Canva to develop creatives are a plus
Requirements to apply
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing/business is preferred
- Internship or previous work experience in social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Customer focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
Apply for the job through: https://oliv.com/hk-en/jobs/graduate-job/dubai/marketing-coordinator/11ebe0c9-8e2b-41e0-a32d-ef5af9112e4c