Digital Marketing Specialist (Internship)
- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
The HK Hub is an online magazine dedicated to Hong Kong, which tackles various topics, including : lifestyle, culture, parenting, education, entertainment, F&B, travel, wellness.
The HK HUB is looking for an intern who will work closely with our lead editor, in order to :
- Develop and maintain a social media strategy for The HK Hub.
- Distribute and promote content across the social media channels.
- Develop the content marketing strategy for The HK Hub (it might include content writing).
- Proofread and edit the existing articles published in The HK Hub.
- Create other types of content such as visuals, interviews and newsletters.
- Fluent in English.
- First positive experience in creative content planning/writing.
- Must be familiar with Hong Kong and the Lifestyle industry.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude and willing to learn.
- Innovative, curious, organised, passionate and outgoing.
- Paid internship (salary to be discussed based on your availability).
- Flexible working hours and location.
The HK HUB is owned by Get Clicks, a digital marketing company specialized in SEO services, which helps brands to get more visibility in search engines like Google.
This internship is a great opportunity to start your career in digital marketing and to know more about exciting topics such as social media, SEO, content planning, copywriting, WordPress, Web Analytics, and much more.