Digital Content Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Help to design training content across departments, specifically for vet nurses, vets and our customer services team.
- Help to design, create and upload training materials onto the Learning Management System.
- Ongoing maintenance of the LMS platform, including but not limited to, critical review of content and impact, maintaining user lists and groups, upgrading software, maintaining relevant plug ins required for different training opportunities.
- Liaise closely with the Learning and Development team.
- Assist with external training programs.
- University undergraduate
- Strong English skills [our training is primarily conducted in English]. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Design skills preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of or experience with LMS Platforms, such as Moodle, would be an advantage.
Please send your application with latest CV in English, quoting your current and expected salary, to Ms Koey Li at https://creaturecomforts.bizmerlin.net/job-board/position/view/343716/HR_%E2%80%93_Learning_&_Development_Intern or email [email protected]