- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who are we looking for?
An outgoing, proactive team player who ensures our Members have the best experience working at Nexen. You will be the welcoming face of Nexen for Members and visitors at our San Po Kong Workshop.
We’re looking for people with experience working in client facing / marketing related roles –events, hotels, F&B, hospitality etc. Real estate leasing or coworking experience is a plus but not a deciding factor.
You should also be proficient in English and Cantonese (written and spoken) as well as Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
What will I be doing?
As a Community Associate, your responsibilities can be summarized into 4 main areas: Member Experience, Business Development, Facilities, and Operations & Administration.
- Cover the front desk and be an easily locatable point of contact for our Members
- Develop relationships with Members and address any issues/requests raised
- Identify and create opportunities to introduce Members to each other to foster a sense of community
- Make and execute recommendations on improving overall Member experience through actively collecting feedback from Members and keen observation
- Conduct professional and informative tours for potential Members and visitors
- Collaborate with other team members to promote, negotiate and close Membership contracts
- Identify opportunities to host or organize events to promote Nexen’s brand
- Liaise with brokers/agents for sales leads
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly quality control checks of our facilities
- Maintain and monitor the overall cleanliness of the venue
- Work with the Facilities Assistant and external subcontractors to resolve arising facilities-related issues immediately
Operations & Administration
- Assist with invoicing and fee collection (check collection, assisting Members with payments) from Members
- Organize member welcoming and move-ins/outs
- Provide regular reports to the Team Leader on the condition of the Workshop you are managing
- Receive, process, and sort all mail and packages on Members’ behalf and notify them
A portmanteau for “Next Generation”, Nexen was founded in Los Angeles in 2016 as a forward-thinking real estate development company. We construct and operate innovative real estate for the next generation of home owners, businessmen, and socialites through our “Live”, “Work”, and “Play” pillars by seamlessly combining space and service.
Who will I work with?
You will join a small but growing team of young, aspiring individuals in an entrepreneurial environment. We have fun rolling up our sleeves and solving problems together.