- Career Level Student
- Experience 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About this role
Are you a motivated to show your superior skill in visitor reception and administrative tasks. Your task is to be our face for anyone that walks through the door, our voice for anyone calling the number one innovative agency in the Middle East.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages and connect them to the right person.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Maintain office supplies by checking and order items when required
- Making purchases for the office when required, tracking shipments, providing invoices for these purchases to the accounts team.
- Greet and assist guests
- Booking couriers, taxis, hotels, flights, team building activities, applying for exhibition passes, and etc.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries
- Forwarding messages, phone calls and emails to the right Project Managers
- Record the contact details of clients, suppliers and others.
- Other administrative duties as given by management
Requirements to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Customer service skills
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Punctual and efficient
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS office
- Lives in the UAE
If you are interested in this job, please apply through: https://oliv.com/hk-en/jobs/graduate-job/dubai/receptionist/11ebde3d-866a-3210-95b4-b76f76b27164