Sales and Marketing Intern
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Seeking an intern to learn, grow, and build a great pipeline of customers for the Bravera platform. We want ‘change makers’. People that want to build something great. Not just technology, but communities that ‘move’ together.
- Initially support, then lead, sales lead generation strategy
- Write copy and graphical content for social media posts, email marketing, and other marketing collateral
- Measure and report engagement and effectiveness / performance of marketing campaigns (basic data analytics)
- Assist with sales CRM lead contacts generation and management.
- Assist with website updates and blog post management
- Research target customers
- Applied understanding of basic marketing & sales principles
- Confident, outgoing and persuasive.
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly and ‘run with it’ once being shown the ropes.
- Problem solver that can adapt. Understands when the ‘norm’ needs a ‘tweak’ things.
- Familiar with posting social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Understanding paid ads, a bonus.
- Familiarity with design platforms such as Canva.
- Comfortable multitasking in a deadline-driven environment