Junior Customer Success Engineer
- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
Aptivio is looking to hire a talented Junior Customer Success Engineer (Jr. CSE) to add to our team in NYC. As a Junior Customer Success Engineer, you will manage the successful implementation of our solution for our customers. Jr. CSE’s are involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, and educating customers. In this role, you will be crucial part of our team as you understand customer outcomes through analysis of data and feedback, and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies, and feed into the product road map.
As a Junior Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for …
- Developing, supporting, and managing client portfolios.
- Serving as primary contact during onboarding process, end-user training, and post go-live support.
- Holding product demonstrations for customers.
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience.
- Monitoring and resolving support requests and issues via HubSpot Live Chat and Support Mailbox.
- Evaluating and improving tutorials, knowledge base articles, and other support communication tools.
- Collaborating with our development team in product design and development, stemming from customer requirements or feature requests, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Minimizing customer churn by ensuring full user engagement and adoption of the platform.
- Must be able to work out of Hong Kong, and in HK time zone.
- Current student or graduate of a university, studying business, engineering, or other similar fields.*
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English- we are looking for clear and enthusiastic communicators that will connect with our customers!
- Proven ability of working in a customer facing role with a passion for service.*
- Proven ability of demonstrating stellar leadership qualities- experience with project management is a plus.*
- Experience of working with HubSpot CRM or similar live chat platform (preferred but not essential).
- High computer literacy with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
*Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience.
An ideal candidate will be …
- Compassionate: Empathetic, enthusiastic, and collaborative, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible: Able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven: Proactive, rigorous, autonomous, curious, highly organized, with a “can do” attitude.
- An amazing communicator with superstar interpersonal skills and keen emotional intelligence.
- Knowledgeable in technical fields, and a quick learner when it comes to new technologies and softwares.
- 6 month internship-to-hire position, with full time hire opportunity at the completion of the internship based on performance.
- Payment based on performance and fit.
- Collaborate with our teams globally in our New York, Paris and Hong Kong offices.
- Flexible remote working options.
- A challenging yet rewarding environment at a high-growth global AI startup.
- Autonomy in the role and support to grow into other areas within the company as you continue to learn and further your career.