Analyst Researcher / Developer
- Full time
- firstname.lastname@example.org View on Map
- Eduplay AI Innovation Ltd posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: May 13, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Availability Available
The key duties and responsibilities of the researcher cover the software development life cycle to achieve the said R&D activities described above. The research talent will collaborate with other members in the R&D team with background in both Data Science and Computer Science. These key duties and responsibilities are:
- Analysis: investigate and develop novel use of the FSL and meta-learning to tackle the classification problem in the profiling domain. The researcher will also identify key functional and non-functional factors impacting the target architecture with this novel use of FSL and meta-learning.
- Design: experiment and apply identified functional and non-functional factors into architecture design and detailed design specifications of the Chatgpt, machine learning pipeline and FSL and meta-learning for the profiling domain. The researcher will also create prototypes for hypothesis testing and selection of base-learner and meta-learner algorithms.
- Development: develop a functional machine learning pipeline, research novel use of available base dataset, and conduct model training/validation for FSL and meta-learning models for profiling domain.
- Testing: perform model testing, unit testing, regression testing and integration testing.