Full-Time U.S. International Tax Associate (Opportunity for the Right Candidate)
- Career Level Others
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are growing and looking for the right full-time professional to join our tax department team. Experience is helpful, but not required. Applicants must be energetic and eager to learn. Interested candidates should be on a path to become a CPA or Enrolled Agent or HKICPA.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits and a flexible office environment. We are a team-based firm that values the contributions of each member of our team. American Pacific Tax works in a digital environment and computer skills are required. At American Pacific Tax we are always looking to innovate and find a better way everyday. Our team is provided with the best resources and tools to excel in their career development. Candidates should enjoy working with people, and want to be a part of a growing, dynamic team. Excellent career and salary growth potential.
Major job duties
- Prepare and review simple to complex individual income tax returns for American individuals, expats and businesses and U.S. investment real estate
- Prepare and review informational and other returns including: FBARs, gift tax returns and foreign corporations.
- Research and interpret a variety of income tax planning issues using online tax research software to help find solutions for clients.
- Communicate with clients to obtain required information in order to timely complete required tax returns.
- Help in maintaining and improving our paperless office procedures.
- Cooperate with other colleagues for the efficient completion of tax return preparation.
- Quick learner to keep updated of newest technology and tax law changes.
- Qualified, recent graduate would be considered.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax software preferred.
- Presentable, pleasant, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in software such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
We offer a flexible 5-day work week, annual/study/examination leaves and medical insurance, full scope of training available, excellent growth and promotion opportunities. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
- Study Leave for CPA, EA and HKICPA Exam
- Working with our team at American Pacific Tax, we can help candidates gain qualifying experience who are pursuing HKICPA/US CPA license as an authorized supervisor.