- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
About Royale International Couriers Limited
The Royale International Group is one of the largest independent express companies in Asia and has been providing customized global express solutions to clients worldwide since 1980. We have expanded to become one of the largest independent express courier & logistics companies in Asia with global coverage. We have offices around the world to ensure maximum efficiency and accessibility with our global & regional headquarters (Royale International Couriers Limited) in Hong Kong.
Royale International assists companies to improve their supply chain management by offering an in-depth global knowledge and a 24/7 philosophy.
We are currently seeking a high calibre individual to join us; this is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a fast moving industry.
- Prepare monthly statement and handle customer enquires
- Follow-up outstanding receivable, credit notes and overbilling/underbilling issues
- Arrange daily cheques’ report, bank-in and issue receipts
- Process payment approval for contractor/group-office/vendor payments
- Perform general clerical duties, include document scanning and filing etc.
- Assist in any ad-hoc project as assigned by the supervisor
- Diploma or above
- At least one year accounting experience, courier service or logistics industry would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese