Account Manager (Networking Product)
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years +
- Business Development/ Sales
- Knowledge of SI /Telecom products & services
- Hunter role and developing new potential clients.
- Achieve sales targets in order to increase the company’s revenue and market share.
- Identify opportunities within the designated industries for new customer acquisition.
- Proactively develop the company solutions to cope with clients’ needs.
- Prepare sales reports and forecast business trends to achieve the assigned sales objectives.
- Understand customer business requirements, challenge assumptions to motivate, identify, validate, and grow opportunities, in partnership with others to deliver tangible business value
- Prepare sales proposal / technical proposal / tender response and present the proposed solutions to customer
- Degree holder with minimum 3-5 years’ solid sales experience in managing MNC/ SI/ Government/ Chinese Enterprise/ Channel clients.
- Knowledge of IT / Telecommunications products and services with exposure in any of the below areas is ideal: IPVPN, MPLS, IEPL, Connectivity, SD-Wan, SAAS, Cloud service or network infrastructure and Security.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, high problem-solving skill and Result-oriented and a good team player is highly preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- 5+ years of information technology experience including 3+ years of presale / hands on experience with networking hardware products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively convey strategic concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels
- Presentation skills with comfort with both large and small audiences
Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address: [email protected]